Sunday, January 06, 2008

Merry (belated) Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone! We got our card out a little late this year, since our puppy Bailey ate the first batch that was delivered to the house. Cristina wanted a Peanuts themed card this year, so I obliged. The final version of the card (which must be on the other computer because I can't find it) said Merry Christmas in the upper left corner, and had the scriptural quote from the book of Luke about Christ's birth which Linus presents in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on the backside.
My apologies to anyone who didn't recieve a card this year, hopefully next year our pups apetite for paper will have subsided.

3 comments:

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

you must send me a card next year...or you're dead to me (j/k lol).

bog_art said...

well.. HAPPY 2008!!.. (on time, I hope so).. your las post "Kitchen Layout" is really well done..

hyatt4 said...

thanks again for your Christmas card. I really enjoyed getting to see your other pictures as well - they are terrific and a lot of fun.

We miss you guys.